Wednesday, July 8, 2015

10 Year Anniversary of Jenna Rose Photography

Special for Jenna Rose Photography's Brides and Grooms

In 2016, JRPhoto will be hitting a BIG milestone... 10 years in the wedding business! I will ALSO be hitting my 100th wedding, most likely, and to celebrate such awesome milestones, I've been kicking around the idea of giving out a really big prize for one of my lucky couples!

Though I can't give away a whole wedding (wouldn't that be awesome?), for those of you who get married in 2016, I will be giving away a speical upgrade to any package you choose. You can get a bigger and better album, add a couple hours on to your package, get a $300 print credit, just about anything available at the next package up from the one you choose, or something even better if you choose our largest package. One 2016 couple will win this awesome upgrade!

And I can't leave out those of you who have helped me to get where I am today... my past brides and grooms! For all of you, I will be giving away either one of my contemporary albums or a 16x20 canvas print from your wedding photos. One of my past couples can snag this special as well.

How do you win? First of all, you have to be one of my brides and grooms. Of course! Read below for more information:

For 2016 Couples
1.) Book your wedding with me in the 2016 season on an available date
2.) Choose a package, or create your own
3.) Submit your "Why Should I Win?" to me (by the last wedding of my season next year)
4.) After the last wedding of the season, one of the couples will be chosen
Click here to submit your entry

For my 2006 - 2015 Couples
1.) Submit your "Why Should I Win?" to me by October 10, 2015
2.) Choose either a 16x20 canvas photo or contemporary album (that I will design for you)
3.) After the last wedding of 2015, one of my couple's will be chosen as winner
Click here to submit your entry

To be impartial, I will have the help of two or three people to choose the winners based on your "Why Should I Win?" so make sure it's good!

Dates for 2016 are booking now, so make sure you talk to me ASAP! I LOVE wedding season!








My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.