Monday, July 13, 2015

Sneak Peek: Bryan & Lindsey

July 11, 2015

It was VERY hard to pick just a few of Bryan and Lindsey's wedding to share with you all. Even though a lot of the bridesmaids have already beaten me in sharing some of their awesome moments from this amazing day, I wanted to add my "two cents" into the mix. Bryan and Lindsey, and all of their friends and family, were such an amazing group to work with. Though they really know how to have a good time, everyone was willing to put up with all my photos. And though I'm pretty sure I have no idea of most of the real names of the groomsmen (Ironhawk, Cheddar (ched-dah ;), Rooster, etc.), everyone was a real pleasure to work with. What an perfect wedding day. I can't wait to share more with you in the coming weeks.


^Gorgeous is not sufficient for how beautiful our bride was for this one! :)



^What a fun group!




^7/11 Day, free slurpies for all!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.