Thursday, July 23, 2015

Japanese Garden at Fredrick Meijer

July 17, 2015

Last week, two of my mommy friends and I decided we needed to go visit the brand new Richard & Helen DeVos Japanese Garden at Fredrick Meijer Gardens. We met up at FMG, got our girls in their strollers and proceeded to wander around the HUGE and gorgeous exhibit. Though it was humid and hot, we had a wonderful time seeing the beautifully landscaped gardens and seeing all the sights there. It was absolutely amazing! I would highly recommend everyone go see it in person, but since I'm obviously going to post something photographic, here's a preview. But again, it is so worth it to see it in person if you can. I won't post the babies on this one, but lots of other pretty things. Enjoy!

^A froggy friend before we got to the Japanese Gardens.




^Bonsai garden

^Zen Garden (I couldn't get a shot I thought did this justice... go see for yourself!)




^LOVE!


^So many hydrangeas... they were beautiful.

^My best waterfall shot!




^Such a cool place, go see it for yourself.
^Here's just one of my favorite girls, just cuz I can't resist!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.