Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Ryan & Heather: Engaged (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

July 14, 2015



Heather is from my hometown, and now she lives in Grand Rapids, along with Ryan. It's nice to know they have good taste in living locations! On top of that, they are getting married, and of course I like to be a part of that! Their wedding is in September, and we had time to sneak in a quick, last minute engagement shoot for them! It's been a rough year for Heather and Ryan, but it's getting better, and it's going to end with them married and HAPPY together! I can't wait to be a part of their big day!





^Love this posing! Good work, guys!


^Ryan fishes down here. A great little spot!


^A favorite of mine.



^Awwww ;)




^Adding some interesting color to the session.



^I think they like each other.


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.