Thursday, July 9, 2015

Julianna Rose - 6 months (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

June 30, 2015



Julie is already six months old. Hard to believe but it's true. She's got bigger smiles, a few giggles on occasion, a very loud voice, and is growing into her personality. We did her photos both at the studio (trying out a few new items, such as my new vinyl backdrop and my cool paper pinwheels, care of Kristin Huyck) and then I did a few at my parent's house a little later when we were there. Julie can sit up strong and is getting up on her knees. She'll be crawling by the next session (that'll be nine months, only three months away!). For now, enjoy some Julie cuteness.

^Sitting up on her own is still a challenge, so we put her in a bucket.


^So sweet!



^Tummy time is NOT a challenge!

^Pretty!


^Pretty pretty pinwheels!




^Here we are in front of Grandma Patti's primroses!




^Great Grandma Wanda was holding me up for this one.


^Sometime I can sit up okay!



^Saying a little baby prayer!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.