Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Maci: 9 Months (Grand Rapids Children Photographer)

January 4, 2012



I'm getting so sad! My two contest winner babies are almost done with their sessions! Little Raygan is coming on this upcoming Saturday for her very last session, and Maci just visited me with her second to last. They keep getting cuter and cuter, and this little 'milestone' experiment for baby photos has been great because I've gotten to watch both of them grow up right before my eyes! It's so exciting!

Anyway, let's get back to little Maci. She wasn't quite as smiley as at her 6-month session, but she had a few in her for us. She's such a cutie, especially when she does smile, and as always, her mom, Maria, had lots of cute outfits for her. Near the end, she wasn't pleased with the selection, but WE thought she looked adorable. One more session, Maci, you've been great!


^Always such a cutie!


^She was wondering why we had her in this box, but she didn't mind!


^Cute leggins, Maci!

^This has to be one of my favorites.

^Although she wasn't a huge fan of the wings, she tolerated it for us!


^Her aunt made this hat for her after seeing mine at the last session :-)


^Beautiful... like mother, like daughter!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.