Sunday, January 20, 2013

Out of the Office

January 18 to January 26, 2013

Everyone deserves a vacation now and then. And after my whirlwind year, I figured I would take one! My good friend, Jessica (Ica for short!), currently lives down in Tampa, and as part of my annual trip to visit the Sunshine State to see her, I will be gone from Friday, January 18 and finally back in the office after Sunday, January 27. I'll be home next Friday but then my cousin's getting married so we'll extend the vacation! If you need me, as always, email is the best option, and I will still be working a bit when possible. It's just my response time may slow a bit in order to enjoy our Florida activities a bit more. I'll still do a few blog and FB posts where I can. Thanks for understanding, everyone! I'll be back and ready to go on Monday,  January 28!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.