Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Samantha (Grand Rapids Boudoir Photographer)

November 30, 2012

Every so often, a bride-to-be chooses an awesome wedding gift for her husband. She does a boudoir session and gives him the photos. I LOVE this idea! It's great because he's getting something you KNOW he likes and it's actually really fun to do too! This session is older because I couldn't show it before the groom got to see the photos. But better late than never... let's show off some of Samantha's boudoir session in honor of the upcoming boudoir marathon that I'm scheduling for March. LOVE IT!

^There's something very 'old Hollywood' about this image. I love it!


^Ahhh, I TOLD you that you'd like this one, Samantha! ;-)


^Love the colors.


^So glad we got the fan going!


^Absolutely LOVE this one!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.