Thursday, January 17, 2013

Raygan: 1 year old (Grand Rapids Children Photographer)

January 12, 2013

It's been a year since I first met little Raygan. She was a brand new baby and she wasn't thrilled with getting her photo taken in my big, noisy studio. And for her one year old photos, she was feeling the same way. Though we didn't get as many as I would have liked, it's been a pleasure watching this little lady grow. I love these milestone sessions, because you get to watch the kids grow right before your eyes. Luckily, Raygan's mom, Katie, wants to bring her back this summer. We'll do it outside this time Raygan.... just for you!

^At first, Raygan wouldn't leave her mom! She was not in the mood for photos!


^Walking all on her own now. What a big girl!

^Blowing kisses!

^Such a pretty one!


^She likes the baby in the mirror.



^Thanks for spending all that time with me, Raygan!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.