Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Margot & Family (Grand Rapids Family Newborn Photographer)

May 21, 2020



Isn't she the most precious little thing? I haven't done many newborn sessions outside, but because of social distancing, we had to make it work. Little Margot was born in the middle of May and she was more than happy to take a quick snooze in the backyard on a fuzzy blanket, surrounded by beautiful lilacs (thanks Alyssa from Fleurology!) on a absolutely gorgeous day.

While little Margot slept, I was able to catch up with her mom, Nicole, play catch with Zoey, and hear the latest animal sounds from big brother Blake. Kennedy was there too, being all cute and curly, and generally just adding some adorableness to the whole thing. What a fun at-home session!

I've been lucky to have the chance to watch this family grow since Blake turned "1". I can't wait to see them again, we've made it an annual thing and I look forward to it every year!

^At home sessions just have a little something else that is so special!


^Baby smiles!!!



^Girl, me too ;)




^The proud older siblings!

^We've got to give Zoey a little love too!



^Daddy Brandon calms down little Margot :D




^Moms are so special.



^This guy is so much fun, EVERY time I see him!



^Dad's bestie






My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.