Thursday, June 18, 2020

Zach & Aly: Engaged! (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

May 27, 2020



You've been Aly and Zach before... they were a part of my engagement mini sessions at Fredrick Meijer Gardens back in February. They were lots of fun to work with and I LOVE finding couples that I click with. As part of their wedding collection, they got another session that encompassed a more nature-like feel, and I couldn't be happier. I may have to climb into the flooded Grand River briefly, but I'm not even a little bit mad about it.

I can't wait for your wedding in October, you two! Congrats and have a wonderful summer.





^Luckily, they spotted him before I stepped on this little guy!



^Rain had passed through just a bit before their session. Good timing!







^Hanging by the flooded river.



^WOW!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.