Monday, June 8, 2020

Sneak Peek: Gino & Taylor

June 6, 2020

To say that I've been feeling wedding-deprived is putting it lightly. It was so WONDERUL to get back into it this weekend, even if it was just a short and sweet ceremony. This year has created so much chaos in the wedding world and I'm hoping we are finally going to be able to show all that love again soon.

But let's talk about Gino and Taylor!!! We met each other last summer and during their engagement session, I saw what a sweet, happy and in love couple they are. And more than anything, you could see how excited they were to marry each other. This was also evident this past Saturday when I arrived at Taylor's childhood home, where they moved their ceremony. In order to keep their special date, there were a lot less friends and family than originally planned, but no worries, we'll be seeing more of them for their reception in a few more weeks.

Tears were shed, happiness was shared... I'll stop now, so I can leave something for their full post (SOON!). But for now, check out this happy couple! Congrats to the both of you!










My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.