Thursday, June 11, 2020

Tyler & Family (Grand Rapids Newborn Photography)

May 22, 2020



Another newborn? Yes, please! It was my pleasure to meet another little one, who just joined another familiar family. This time it was Big Brother Jacob's baby brother, Tyler! This little cutie was ready for his close up right away, and though he may not have felt that way the entire time, we managed to get a few cute shots of him, Mom and Dad, with lots of Jacob thrown in during the in-between moments when Tyler needed something to eat. I don't think I mind these outdoor newborn sessions to much after all!

It was a pleasure working with your family, Heather and Dan. I'm glad we were able to get Nellie involved too. What a nice big sister she is!





^Nellie popped in for a quick shot in this one!


^"I'm ready for my close up!"





^Dad's are so silly!


^Piggies!




My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.