Tuesday, June 2, 2020

The Largent Family (West Michigan Family Photographer)

May 26, 2020

To say that I'm excited to be able to photograph again would be an understatement. I've had a couple sessions now since the restrictions were lifted on outdoor work. It's bee fun and there are so many smiling faces despite the hard times we've gone through in recent months.

First up of my May sessions on the blog is the Largent family! Way back in 2011, these two kids tied the knot and I was there to capture the whole day. Now they have an adorable little guy, Samuel, who definitely gave us a run for our money during their family session. But despite the rain (check out Brandon's shirt in the first couple of shots!) and a dropped bowl of goldfish crackers, we had a lot of fun and got some great images in the process.

Samuel may not have been as happy to see me at the end of the session as he was at the beginning, but hopefully he'll forgive me with all the cute shots we got in the end.


^What's that? It's raining?


^Look at this cute face!





^Dandelion fluff!

^He's got his favorite snack!



^After his crackers ended up on the ground, he felt better when he got to "feed the birds" instead of eating them himself.


^Looking good, you two!





^That's a good way to end your session ;)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.