Friday, June 15, 2012

Allie: Class of 2013 (Grand Rapids Senior Photographer)

June 3, 2012

Allie is the first of my 2013 seniors this year. I was very excited to meet her and her stepmom, Tammy, who contacted me back during the winter about doing Allie's photos. I met the two of them, and Allie' dad, Jim, in Rockford on a bright and already warm Sunday morning. Everyone was excited to be there, which is always good, and eager to help me carry things, which is also good!

Allie was awesome to photograph. She had such cute outfits, a great attitude, and a gorgeous smile. We spent over an hour wandering around downtown Rockford finding great spots for photos. She'll be graduating next year from Coopersville High School, and we wish her the very best of luck in her senior year!


^Our beautiful senior!

^These shots required some climbing :-)





^Love this one.






^She's got the attitude!

^Love the colors throughout this shot!



^Such a beautiful girl!




^The dam in Rockford is such a great spot!






^You've got to be a little adventurous.



My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.