Monday, June 25, 2012

Ryan & Bethany: Engaged (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

June 15, 2012


Ryan and Bethany had a friend take their engagement photos, and they are hilarious. I totally wish I could post a link because they are seriously so much fun. Not only did their photos turn out super cute (their Save the Date is on my fridge at home because I love it so much), but they are just plain funny! You can tell that these two have a great sense of humor. Although they were much more tame for our quick mini-shoot (which was mostly for access card and blogging purposes), Bethany told me that Ryan asked what sort of fun and awesome props he could bring along for their session. I totally can't wait for their wedding in September. Not only are they getting married at a great venue, the Apple Blossom Chapel in Fennville, but they are a very charming couple with lots of fun ideas. Also their are adorable, so there's that. Congrats, you two, and we'll see you both again soon!

^It was HOT when we did this shoot, so the shade was definitely our friend!




^Love this lounging shot.




^Blue sky, and love :-)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.