Thursday, June 14, 2012

Couple of the Month - June (part 1)

Paul and Rachael

This gorgeous couple are my first of two couples of the month for June. "Why two?" you might ask. Well, my first weekend in August is a double-header weekend, so I thought I would make them share the spotlight with Janae and Scott (check back for their feature next week).

Any way, Rachael and Paul are awesome. Not only are they awesome models for photos, they are full of great ideas and an obvious love for one another. Working with a couple as close as these two is always great because they have a tendency to do tons of cute little things during the photo session that make for perfect, unscripted photo ops. They also like wine, and are up for cool styled shoots ;) Their wedding will be held on Friday, August 3, over at the Wildwood Family Farms in Alto. I checked out their website and I'm just SO excited to do a barn/farm wedding. The location looks awesome and Rachael told me of all her DIY ideas for their wedding, there is sure to be tons of great stuff to photograph on their big day. It's less than two months away now!

You'll be seeing these two featured on the BlushLoveWed and Sweet Violet Bride blogs later on in the summer. I'll keep you posted!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.