Monday, June 18, 2012

Andy & Kristin: She Said YES!

June 16, 2012

Since April, I've known that one of my best friend's boyfriend was planning to propose to her. Kristin and I have been roomates for a total of 4 years of our lives, and although we no longer live together, we are still very close. Of course, she was pretty sure that Andy was going to propose at some point, but we managed to keep her in the dark as to when it actually might be.

Andy and his friends/family were having a bonfire to celebrate his cousin's college graduation and all of the friends who are turning 30 this year. Myself and another of Kristin's close friends, Kristin Huyck, were coming to hang out with her at the party. Although, we were there to witness and record the big event! Around golden hour (check out that awesome backlighting!), Andy decided it was time! He says to her, "Why don't we have Jenna take a nice photo of us?" since I just happened to bring my good camera along to the bonfire. I picked out a big tree in the field (which Andy and I agreed on) and we went out there. The rest is history... and I think we had her pretty surprised!!! Congrats, you two!

^He's holding it there in his hand!

^The intial reaction to "Will you marry me?"
^Love it!



^Look how happy she is!

^Yeah, now you KNOW it's for real!



^Love these two shots!

^"I'm shaking!"

^In Andy's words... "Huzzah!"





^We kept the secret for a LONG time! Yay!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.