Thursday, June 21, 2012

Couple of the Month - June (part 2)

Scott and Janae

We've got ANOTHER great couple to feature as Couple of the Month for June. Since I have two wedding the first weekend in August, we have two couples to feature as well. Today, you get to meet Scott and Janae. It's hard to pinpoint exactly why I think Scott and Janae are perfect for each other. Honestly, I just can't do it. It must be the way they interact with one another. The way they interact with me while they are together. Whatever it is, they are a great couple, no doubt about it. They also really seem to know what they want, with their wedding and life. I feel like they've definitely got a handle on things! We're looking forward to a warm and happy day over there in Lapeer come August 4. I'm already getting anxious for it!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.