Thursday, June 7, 2012

Riley: Bright Eyes (Grand Rapids Baby Photography)

June 1, 2012

Little Riley and here mom, Sara (an old college friend of mine), came to visit me last week in the studio. I got a little worried to start because when we got ready to put Riley in her first location (a cute little basket I like to use sometimes), she decided this was NOT okay. Lots of tears, poor little lady! But after a little bit, she calmed down and was ready for photos. Never a dull moment with cute little babies. Overall, though, little Riley was a sweetie, and I loved her bright-eyed look she kept giving us as we were trying to get her to smile. She didn't have a lot of smiles for us, but when she did, the were big and beautiful ones!  





^Bright eyes!

^Snuggling with her mama.


^There's a smile!


^Checking out her next outfit, a cute skirt by Jessica Palmer.



^Now THAT'S what we were hoping for, Riley! Big smile!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.