Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Isaac & Janae: A Sweet Engagement (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

May 20, 2012

Though their wedding is still almost a year away, Janae and Isaac are totally on top of things. Since she's in school (she'll be a physical therapist right in time for the wedding!), Janae wanted to make sure that they had details locked down ahead of time, so as not to add to the stress of school when it gets down to the wire in the winter. They booked me back at the beginning of the year, and we scheduled a sweet engagement session for them for spring. Turns out it was one of the HOTTEST days we've had so far. Phew! Luckily, they were up for anything, and I treated them to some tastey ice cream when the session was over.

Janae is such a sweetheart. I love chatting with her online (and she was even very easy going about a last minute venue change for our session due to some unforseen circumstances). Not to mention she's so pretty. Then there's Isaac. Even though he SAYS he's not a big fan of photos, he was working that camera like he does it for a living. I always love working with awesome couples like these two!

It'll be next May before we see them again, but I am already excited about it. Their are getting married down here in West Michigan, and I'm sure it will be a great time, same as the engagement session. Thanks, Janae and Isaac!



^Loving the colors behind the boxcar!



^Well matched outfits, you two! :-)





^Isaac did this without being told to. I think he loves her! ;-)



^This is such a perfect spot down by the river. Love the light!


^Purple flowers for their wedding colors!





^Is it time for ice cream yet?!?!



^Haha, so cute!


^Gorgeous couple!


^One of my faves.

^NOW it's time for ice cream! A little sharing going on here.





^I told you it was sweet!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.