Thursday, March 17, 2011

New Logo & Business Cards

Bored, I was looking back through my old posts from this year so far. I came to my last post about my business cards and logo. Oh my! I've already got something new... so I figured I'd share it with anyone who hasn't noticed it yet.

This beauty was created by Kristin Huyck, a friend and sometimes assistant of mine. She's a graphic designer and knows a thing or two. Love what she came up with for me for 2011! Rebranding my business never looked so good!

Kristin also has an interesting twist on wedding favors for fall weddings... Apple Love, if you haven't seen my post from last October, take a look!

And now, my new business card. I tried and tried to get the on of Shannon to work but it just wasn't behaving the way I wanted to. Not to mention, it makes more sense to have a couple on your card. So we went with Lance and Michelle, who got married last August!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.