Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Baby Hadley

June 5, 2011


Back when I was in first grade, I met a fun girl named Lindsey. We were great buddies throughout the early years of elementary school. I remember visiting her at her house on her dad's golf course, the Tamaracks, and we would go cruising in the golf carts for fun whenever I could talk her into it. She moved a town over a few years later, and I didn't see her much anymore. Well, these days, thanks to Facebook and it's ability to connect old pals together again, I've gotten to talk to Lindsey a lot more again. She has a cute little lady named Hadley, almost 8 months old. I got a chance to meet her briefly at Duke and Monica's wedding, but this past weekend, she and I got to be REALLY good friends during our photo session.

Hadley makes the silliest faces, and although she was a little leary at first, we coaxed some happy smiles out of her. Lindsey was so excited about the awesome tutu and hat that she had made for the session, and so was I! Hadley was a little skeptical, but she was a champ and put up with all our pestering. She really loved the golf cart rides around her grandpa's golf course (a girl after my own heart!) and it was nice to get to chat with Lindsey for awhile again.

I hope to get to see this little lady more in the future, but for now, check out her pretty little face at (almost) eight months old!


^She wasn't so sure about the camera at first!



^Having a picnic by the big old oak tree.

^Hadley really likes baseball...


 
^Checking out her hot new tutu.




^Playing with Mom, and she was much happier after her bottle!

^There's a smile. We knew she had it in her.


^Hadley and Lindsey.

^So adorable!!!



^Doing a little advertising for her grandpa!



My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.