Sunday, June 5, 2011

Happy 1st Anniversary

To Jake and Claire Grimm

Last year, Claire, one of my great brides who I just love to have keep coming back to me, married the love of her life, Jake. Although the weather was threatening a downpour (which did eventually happen!), nothing couldd stop her dream of becoming Jake's wife from coming true. These two have a fun relationship, and I have had the pleasure of photographing the two of them together three times; for their engagement photos, their wedding, and one CRAZY trash the dress session!

Claire has been a HUGE fan and has even worn out her wedding disc at least once from looking at it so much (so glad she loves her images!). So of course I thought of her for my first ever boudoir marathon. In fact, she is the one who got most of the girls involved! I knew it would be perfect for Claire because she has spent most of her first year married alone because Jake is serving our country in Iraq as part of the Army. And though he's been able to be back a couple of short times since his deployment, they will be spending their first anniversary thousands of miles apart.

I was specifically asked by Claire not to post her boudoir shoot because it would ruin the surprise of the album she is sending Jake for their anniversary! Hopefully it arrived on time! And now, since the secret is out... without further ado... Claire's sexy boudoir session is reveiled! Enjoy, Jake!










My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.