Thursday, May 28, 2009

Rachael & Andy's Engagement Photos

May 8, 2009

When Rachael suggested we do her engagement photos at Fredrick Meijer Gardens, my first thought was "Why hadn't I thought of that?" The Gardens is one of the most beautiful places I've found since I've moved to the Grand Rapids area a mere six years ago (well almost, that'll be official in August!). I've photographed there several times and I was more than happy to show up and do so again!

Rachael and Andy and I met last year when they hired me to do their wedding this coming September. A wonderfully fun and easy to get along with pair, the two of them and I had a fun time wandering around the Gardens, finding good scenery and backgrounds to use for their engagement shots (and trust me, that wasn't tricky!) After the CF card was full, we had a huge array of shots with flowers and plants to statues and waterfalls,  you know, the usual stuff!

I of course want to apologize to Rachael and Andy for their photos taking so long to be posted. A little run in with the sharp edge of a door and my pinky toe and the fact that JRPhoto is moving this weekend slowed me up a bit, but we finally got it done! Here's a preview of Rachael and Andy, be sure to look for more of these two in September.






























My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.