Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Jeremy & Nikki's Wedding

August 22, 2009

The second in my double header weekend, I met Nikki and her mother, Lynn, at the Christ Centered Church in Gladwin, MI (my mom's hometown!). We had a lot of time for prep but by the time all that was finished, the guests had started to arrive, we had to put our photo sessions off until after the wedding. That was fine, since Jeremy and Nikki were waiting to see each other until she walked down the aisle.

Nikki's dress was so cute! The green trim and embroidered designs were a perfect touch! And it was just perfect for Nikki. She's a sporty girl, I remembered her softball pitching skills from back in high school, but she definitely looked beautiful all glammed up. Lynn treated her to a bride's make-over and even a limo ride to the church. Great idea!

The ceremony was short and sweet and then we went off to do photos at the best man's parent's house. They live by a river with lots of trees and it was a PERFECT spot. Even a couple sprinkles of rain didn't stop us from getting some pretty shots before it was off to the reception.

Congrats to you both, Jeremy and Nikki. And thanks for being patient with me! Also, I LOVE the design of your DVD cover, I can't wait for you to see it!









































































My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.