Monday, November 23, 2009

Parker Family Photos

November 22, 2009

Just as I realized this summer when I did the portrait session for Josh and Julie, even a small break from photography makes me really anxious to get back into it... how am I going to survive the winter??? Anyway, this weekend I had the pleasure (and the anxiety :) of photographing my boss from my "regular job" at Dooge Veneers and his family in their hometown of Rockford.

I've been to downtown Rockford a time or two :) and I have to say that the area surrounding the dam at Rogue River is very beautiful... even in late November when the colors have all hibernated for the winter! Gary, his wife Kristin, and his lovely daughters, Paige and Megan, followed me around for an hour as we took lots of photos of them all, finding interesting locations. It was a beautiful day (almost too beautiful without a cloud in the sky... come on photographers, you know how THAT goes!) with lots of light and 50+ degree weather. In November??? That's Michigan for you.

Anyway, it was a pleasure working with the Parkers, even with the family dogs, Samson and Sally, who were almost too excited for photos! Thanks guys for getting me back in Photo Girl mode, I hope you enjoy your photos!



































































My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.