Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Taylor: Senior Portraits

August 20, 2010


It's so awesome to see someone you've known since they were a baby all grown up... and that's exactly what Miss Taylor here is... all grown up! I remember when Taylor was just a little baby, and she's come a long way from those days. Wow, doesn't that make ME feel old. Anyway, Taylor is my Aunt Mary and Uncle Larry's granddaughter, and she'll be graduating in 2011. I was very excited when Aunt Mary called and asked if I'd be interested in shooting her senior photos. Of course I would, it was my first senior session of the season... And lucky for me, Taylor is such a pretty girl and since my Aunt Mary has been taking photos of her throughout her entire life, she knew a thing or two about posing for the camera.

As most of my business tends to be more wedding oriented, I do get to do a lot of senior photos. And it's very sad becasue I love them so much! It's fun to get in front of the camera (I remember, I was a senior once too ;) so they tend to make it easy to get great photos of them. Taylor was no exception of course and these are some of my favorite shots ever!

So here's a big congrats to Taylor, the first senior rep of JRPhoto of the season. Thanks for representing the Harrison High School class of 2011.






^What a great model!





^I love these close ups with her eyes.


^Taylor found my necklace and earrings in the back of the car,
and they matched perfectly with her dress!




^Such a perfect spot. Who needs their own studio?




^It was not tricky finding awesome backgrounds at the Riverwalk.




^Yay for the hairlight!



^Taylor had her concert T-shirt to spice up the regular portraits.



^The perspective on this one makes it look like an album cover,
kind of cool, yes?
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.