Monday, January 17, 2011

Kara & Dustin: An Engagement

May 2008

It's about the time for my sister and her fiance to put their engagement announcement in the paper and send out their Save the Dates, so she started hounding me for her old photos. I did Kara's engagement session fairly soon after Dustin asked her to marry him, almost THREE years ago! Due to school for both of them and a few other factors, they have had a very long engagement, but are finally tying the knot on September 17 of this year.

I've sinced learned some better shooting techniques, and mastered Photoshop and Lightroom to a degree much superior to what I knew three years ago, but Kara and Dustin swear they love them and don't need me to do any more for them. So, in honor of their upcoming wedding (and because I dug up their photos), I figured I'd share these with the world again.



 
 

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.