Monday, May 9, 2011

Baby Session Special

This Week ONLY

In honor of the spring, I am running a special for portraits this week only. If you have a little on under the age of 5 (or if you are pregnant, book your session this week and you get an awesome deal! The session can be scheduled for anytime between now and June 30, but you have to book the session this week to get the special. Now is a great time to get your baby's portraits done, so grab this deal while it lasts.


The session will include both a half-hour indoor and half-hour outdoor session (or as much as you little one allows of course!), in my Grand Rapids studio and somewhere in the area. Multiple dates are available, to contact me today to schedule your baby session.

AND if it's almost your baby's birthday, ask me about our birthday cake session!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.