Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Aleya: 9 Months (Grand Rapids Children Photographer)

February 2, 2013

Little Aleya is one of my favorite little ladies to see. This is her third trip to my studio (check out her 1- and 3-month sessions here!) and she just keeps getting happier and happier! She just seems to love the camera, which is always good news for the photographer. Due to the slippery roads last Saturday, my fiance drove me to the studio in his big truck (4x4, always good in the Michigan winter) and hung out for the session (since we both work with Aleya's mom, Cheryl, it was cool ;). Near the end of the session, his silly faces was what was keeping Aleya having a great time, so that was definitely fun. I can't wait to play with little Aleya again!


^Look at those cute, big brown eyes!





^Cute little teeth there too!


^So happy!!!

^Outraged that her coat (way cute by the way) is too big!






^Such a sweetie!


^Laughing at silly Mike.

^Happy little family!

^Haha, hilarious. She did this both times we tried a two cheek kiss for her.



^Looking cute, and ready for the cold in her kitty hat!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.