Thursday, June 20, 2013

Babies and Dogs (Grand Rapids Childrens Photographer)

May 24, 2013

This one took a little longer than usual for me to get to, but better late than never! These little cuties you've all seen before, our friends Jason and Erika (and Kylie's) kids are back on the blog today. As part of a birthday gift for Jason, Erika wanted all his "babies" in photo, which means we had to include his doberman, Jake as well. While we were not able to get one of them all together--while I think Sophia would have been all for it, Mason was cranky (he had a cold!), Jake was too excited, Logan was having too much fun--we got a good assortment of them all to share with him for his gift. Anyway, let the cuteness commence!

^Little Sophia loves to show off her tongue!

^Haha, so does Uncle Logan!


^She's so cute!

^Adorable brothers!



^Logan helps Mason work on his standing skills!

^Oops!!!

^Wearing another cute dress. Sophia, you are SO fashionable!





^Meet Jake, he was Jason & Erika's FIRST baby. A furry one!


^He's a bit of a nervous guy, which was part of the reason photos with everyone was so hard to do!

^My buddy, Logan, swinging with help from Mom!

^I borrowed Mason again while the others were playing. He wasn't my happy boy this time but we got him to smile!



^There's my favorite Mason!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.