Thursday, November 7, 2013

Megan - Class of 2014 (Grand Rapids Senior Photography)

November 2, 2013



There's nothing like catching the last of the fall colors before they disappear. I still can't believe they have stayed for as long as they have... I mean, it's November! But hey, I won't look a gift horse in the mouth! Andrea, Megan's mom, gave me a call last week to see if we could sneak Megan's senior session in before all the gorgeous-ness of fall was gone. I just happened to have a little free time on Saturday so we met up! I picked two parks in Byron Center that still had some pretty fall foliage and we went to town. Megan was a great model. As I have said about my last two seniors as well, she really rocked the serious look, and has a great smile as well. So glad we got a great day to work with for her.


^Very serious!




^Love this shot, perfect fallen leaves all around!


^Megan is a great model!


^LOVE!




^There's still a few bright colors on the trees!!







^Something moved in the weeds as she was going in, but she was a champ and went in anyway!

^Loving the 70-200mm for these shots!



^Work it, girl!





^Another fave!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.