Thursday, May 8, 2014

Bill & Alicia: Engaged (Mid Michigan Wedding Photographer)

April 26, 2014



What better way to commemorate your first real home together than by taking your engagement photos just at that spot? Even though soon their first home, and a family home for Bill's family, will be gone soon, we've recorded some of their favorite places to remember it by. Seems fitting to throw in a little nostalgia for an engagement session :)

I've known Alicia and Bill for a long time now. Bill went to high school with me way back when. Alicia and Bill have been together for quite a few years so I had the pleasure of meeting her as well. They've popped up in a few of my sessions throughout the years and they are finally taking that BIG step and getting married! I'm so happy for them. It's just a few months away (time flies!) and we were able to capture a few great moments beforehand. They'll be back on the blog in July for their wedding, I just can't wait!


^Our first happy home.



^Loving this fence!




^We went to explore the woods, a place that means a lot to these two.



^I love this one!




^So many cool 'found' places in this yard!


^Birches by the water!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.