Monday, March 30, 2015

Sneak Peek: Greenhouse Styled Spring Wedding Shoot (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

March 29, 2015

It's so much fun collaborating with other awesome wedding people. I had been thinking of this shoot for a little while but I didn't think that I would be able to get anything off the ground with it. If it hadn't been for the amazing suggestion and work of Tracy Park at Park Place Design, I wouldn't have been able to pull this off. Big kudos also so the Downtown Market in Grand Rapids for letting us use their space for our shoot and to Allie for being our lovely bride! Thanks also to Barb at It's Personal by Sweet Cakes for the awesome cake as well. I'll chat more about this when ALL the images are ready to view, but for now, I couldn't resist a preview... just in time for my wedding season to start! Yay!


And now a little more close up, because I couldn't decide which way to display these that I liked better!








My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.