Thursday, May 28, 2015

Addyson: Turning One! (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

May 13, 2015



We've met little Addyson before. Though she's such a cutie, she didn't have hardly any smiles for me at her last session. However, she is feeling very happy to be a big one-year-old now and was nothing but smiles when I went to see her for her latest session. Even her mom, Lauren, was surprised how cheerful her little lady was for the camera.

Addyson is an adorable little miss and I had so much fun getting these great photos of her at her grandma and grandpa's house. They had a beautiful yard to work with and it was the perfect time of day for photos on top of that. Thanks for being such a sweetie and an awesome subject, Little Lady! Happy birthday!


^Oh jeez, what a cutie!!!


^She was SO excited for her photos!




^Lots of crawling action. Thankfully she didn't get mad when we kept putting her back in the spot she just left.



^Addy and her mama.


^What a good little lady!

^I can't even handle all the cuteness.



^Lovely doggy friend who apparently doesn't like to pose for photos. I got a couple, though!

^Still in a good mood, but she refused to wear the shoes Mom had for her.



^I love my Grandma and Grandpa!


^Adorable :)
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.