Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Jeff & Mary: Engaged! (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

June 19, 2015

Another engagement session! So excited for these two... they are getting married in Grand Rapids in LESS THAN A MONTH! Jeff and Mary and I never had a chance to meet until our session. We did all our chatting online so it's always exciting to actually get to see your couples in person. These two chose a beach location and I met them at Tunnel Park in Holland for the first leg of our session. It was a beautiful day, but wow! That sand was hot! I'm not used to the heat yet. A quick dip for our feet in Lake Michigan was a welcome moment before we headed off to downtown Holland for a few more shots.

Grand Rapids is our next stop with Jeff and Mary. They are getting married at the church at which multiple members of Jeff's family were married (although it's also brand new as it burned down a few years ago and was recently rebuilt) and then it's off to downtown GR for photos and the reception. I can't wait to enjoy their perfect day with them! Stay tuned!

^One of my first test shots turned out to be a favorite!



^Ahhh, summer :)





^How have I never shot here before?!

^Love it!








^Probably my favorite of the day. Mary, you look so gorgeous and sassy!


^Just a pop of contrasting color.




^Looking forward to our next "session"!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.