Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Kaci: A Happy Little One-Year-Old (Grand Rapids Children's Photographer)

February 12, 2016



This little beauty came to see me a few weeks ago. She was such a sweetheart and ready to have some fun in the studio. She was such a good girl with lots of happy smiles and didn't try to run away from me TOO much anyway. Her mom and big brother came with her, and though moms are already helpful, a bit shout out to her brother for his help. He definitely loves his little sister! Thanks for coming and helping me make a lovely cake mess in the studio, Kaci! You were awesome!


^Absolutely precious!




^She has the most beautiful eyes!!!



^Just having fun in this here box ;)




^Silly girl.

^Time for some birthday celebration photos!


^Such a happy little lady!


^Definitely one of my favorites!


^Whoa, I get to eat this WHOLE thing!?



^Cake!!!!



^She ended up liking the decorations more than the cake itself!


^Messy messy! Good work, Kaci!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.