Monday, October 31, 2016

Orchard Mini Sessions: Dailey Family (Grand Rapids Family Photographer)

October 9, 2016

This fall, a friend of mine organized some really quick mini sessions that I helped out with and they were a hit! I hope to make this a mini tradition (with more fun styling starting next year!). So let's kick off mini-session week on the blog with our first family...

These two brothers were lucky enough to welcome their brand new baby sister this year. All of them were more than happy to smile for me and get cuddly with Mom and Dad for their photos. I'm sure Ethan and Hudson will be amazing big brothers to little Claire, since it seems they already are. Lucky girl!



^Daddy loves his little ones!

^Yay! I love it when a Mommy finally gets a girl :D

^She looks pretty happy with those boys though!


^Claire, you are so sweet!

^Bodyguards.


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.