Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Marty & Kayla: Engaged! (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

April 15, 2017



First of all, I felt bad about having to reschedule Marty and Kayla's engagement photos. We had a date all picked out but something came up. We had a hard enough time scheduling it the first time so trying to do it again... tricky! I was a little worried the weather wouldn't be too great in mid April, but man, what a beautiful day it was! I met them first at Provin Trails, which is a great location (I love the lines of pine trees) but I just wasn't feeling it.

Our next stop was at my studio. We couldn't go INTO the studio as it's always booked up on a Saturday afternoon. But the outside... yup, the absolute perfect spot to finish this session. It was great getting to know Marty, Kayla and Kaleb, who was a riot. Their wedding is going to be great; I'm definitely looking forward to it after finally getting to meet them!

Time to share another new session!

^Already an adorable little family!




^The cross says Haiti. :)


^Love these two shots.


^Perfect!




^Kaleb is silly. He was fun to have around for the session!



^Making use of the building's interesting color.



^Ahhh moody!

^Kaleb really wanted to ride the freight elevator.






^We're getting adventurous soon.






^It wasn't that easy getting to the spots from the shots above but oh so worth it.


^Peek!




^You guys are awesome. Can't wait for the wedding!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.