Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Baby Theo: Brand New (Grand Rapids Newborn Photographer)

November 20, 2017



This year has seen me shifting my photography in another direction, but whenever I get the chance to work with little kids or babies, I still do it because they are so sweet. I was contacted by this little one's grandma before he was born, so they were ready when he showed up. We did an in-home lifestyle session with little Theo when he was just over two weeks old. He didn't want to sleep for us but was still a very cooperative little guy. He needed a few snack breaks but he was a great subject for us.

It was also fun to get some family shots and include the three family dogs in a few shots. They were surprisingly cooperative, and though the shots aren't perfect, they aren't bad! Thanks to this new little family for having me record little Theo's early days!




^Being a new mommy is a lot of work, but worth it!




^A brand new family.


^LOVE!




^Not really sleeping ;)




^He MIGHT have been sleeping here ;)


^Getting the furry kids in on the photos.


^Snooze.

^Awesome!


^Requested shot, love it!




^Merry Christmas to this little family!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.