Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Jay & Stephanie: A Joyful Wedding (Metro Detroit Wedding Photographer)

May 5, 2018



Wedding season is in full swing again. Of course I couldn't be happier! The official start of my season began with Jay and Stephanie's wedding at the Beacon Hill Golf Course in Commerce Township. Though it was still early spring, the colors were coming out just enough to lend us a little extra gorgeous to the day.

Not often do I go into a wedding day without having met the couple at least once prior. The three of us chatted online beforehand, but showing up, you never know what to expect in this type of situation. But Stephanie and her bridesmaids were wonderful from the start. Stephanie looked beautiful with her hair down and flowing, and I fell immediately in love with her dress when she put it on. Jay and his groomsmen were a riot and Jay was the epitome of the best types of grooms. Charming, friendly and all in for photos! It was truly so much fun working with everyone.

Even better, these two are a wonderful example of love and caring as a couple. Hearing their personally written vows and all the talk about them from their friends and families throughout the day was a sincere pleasure and I felt like I had known them a whole lot longer than those six hours! I'm excited to show off these images. What a beautiful wedding. Thank you both so much for having Kristin and myself as part of your amazing day.

Venue: Beacon Hill Golf Course, Commerce Twp
Bridal gown and Bridesmaids dresses: David's Bridal
Tuxes: President Tuxedo
Flowers: handmade by Stephanie Glanton
Cake Cake Ambition, Detroit
DJ: Mike Todd
Videographer: Blue Racer Productions, Royal Oak






^GLAMOROUS. 




^Don't you love it when the sun, shade and breeze all cooperate at the same time?!







^What a smile!






^First look with Dad.





^Thanks for the aerial shot, Kristin!




^The newlyweds!



^A great group of people right here!








^You know I love it when I find a willow!














^What a great wedding!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.