Monday, July 30, 2018

Lexie: Class of 2019 (West Michigan Senior Portrait Photographer)

July 16, 2018

I love senior sessions, and though I don't do them all that often, they are definitely something I find enjoyable. Lexie and her mom, Paige, invited me up to their family's property at Torch Lake for her shoot. They had quite a few great locations mapped out for us and we spent our time riding around and stopping at all the awesome places. I love Northern Michigan.

Lexie is graduating from Grand Haven next summer but I'm so glad we made the trip up. There were just so many awesome spots and the weather was beautiful!



^Favorite!




^This was a spot I saw as we were driving by and made the ladies stop ;)



^Gotta love the saw grass!










^Farm girl shots!





^LOVE!





^A couple with the family tractors :)






^Loving the summer!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.