Thursday, April 4, 2019

Kris: Get It, Mama! (GLAM Maternity Photography)

March 29, 2019



It's been a goal of mine to do shoots that empower women in all walks of life. I'm still working on it but getting there. One of the parts of life women often go through is motherhood, so encouraging GLAM maternity sessions is something I'm doing a lot of this year. First of all, a mom-to-be deserves a few moments to relax and enjoy herself. Getting glammed up and made over is a great way to do it. Kris is going to be the mom of another little boy very soon and this time, she decided to do a "treat yourself" session and she rocked it!

After hair and makeup, she met me at the studio looking lovely and we jumped right into her session. Kris is an awesome person to be around. Her positive attitude is infectious and her theatrical spirit shows. It really helps with this kind of session. Let's just say I had no shortage of images to choose from when I got to editing!

However these are my favorites and I LOVE THEM. Congrats on your new baby boy (on the way), Kris, John and Elliott and we'll see you guys again when he's here!






^This DRESS. PERFECT!


^Cute little set here by Elevated Antiques of GR :)






^Kris owned every second of this part of the shoot. So. Fabulous.









^Amazing makeup by Jenna of About Face of Grand Rapids.



^Requested shot, can't get enough!



^Some girls just gotta DANCE!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.