Monday, June 3, 2019

Sneak Peek: Ryan & Kristin's Wedding

June 1, 2019

Hooray! Wedding season! I always get so excited for spring and summer for "regular people" reasons, like warmer weather, plants blooming, sunny skies, but also because it also means wedding season is back. This year, I have a really odd season that means half of all of my weddings basically happen this week (and no, I'm really NOT exaggerating) but I'll take it.

We kicked it off on Saturday with the wedding of a close friend of mine, Kristin! It was my sincere pleasure to be her first and only choice for wedding photographer, and I'm so glad I got to be a part of her big day. The weather was VERY threatening on Saturday as many of you know, but somehow, some way (thank God!), it ended up being a pretty much perfect day after all.

I've got to get cracking on editing with this one, but I had to give you all the standard sneak peek (or maybe just a little more than normal). Congrats to this great couple, I couldn't be happier for the two of you.

P.S. I rented a 16mm fisheye lens so... yeah... ;)













My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.