Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Mike & Sam: Engaged! (West Michigan Wedding Photographer)

October 20, 2019



When you think of a fall engagement session, you are rarely picturing photos on the beach. But the day we chose for Sam and Mike's photos was just TOO beautiful to stay away from Lake Michigan. While we took a few awesome photos in the woods (including Mike's gorgeous daughters as well!), we made our way through the trails at Rosy Mount Natural Area to land right on the shores of the big lake. Some of my favorite shots came from there so I'm glad we did it.

Mike and Sam are a refreshing and fun couple, and having known Sam for a few years, I expected no less. They enjoyed their session and I definitely did too. Next year, they will be getting married and I will be there with bells on! Congrats to the both of you!


^So happy!


^His & Hers





^Admiration :)






^Surprisingly there wasn't a ton of color but we found THIS!







^Another pair for the beach!



^Little cuties.




 
^So excited for the two of you!
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.