Monday, February 10, 2020

Andy & Lindsay: Engaged! (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

February 1, 2020



Hooray for engagement sessions, am I right? I love them but winter is NOT the best time to do them, I'm afraid. Schedule perfectly all you want, Michigan's weather will have it's own opinion about your plans! I met Andy and Lindsay on a cold and wet-ish day. Sure, it was snowing, but I'm not sure the flakes were solid enough to really call snow. However, these two made it through without complaint and I love their photos!

These two aren't getting married until next year, so you'll likely see them again sometime later this year for a much warmer, nicer and more colorful engagement session. Who's in?




^Cute shirt, girl!





^Love her boots, too!


^Still braving the chilly weather!


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.