Monday, December 14, 2020

Paul & Marissa: Perfect End to the Summer (Ann Arbor Wedding Photographer)

 September 19, 2020

Paul and Marissa's wedding fell toward the start of a REALLY busy stretch I ended up in  back in September. Because of that, AND because it was a second shooting gig I did with my friend and the bride's sister, Mandy, I haven't had a chance to even look at these photos until now. I'm glad I finally got around to it because even though it wasn't my own wedding, there are some really great moments to share!

These two decided to tie the knot toward the end of the summer as they had to move for Paul's next move with the Army. Cool story, as well. Mandy also got married this year, as did their brother. It was quite a year for this family! 

Anyway, check out this one from back in the end of the summer and fall in LOVE with the sunset shots like I did.

Special thanks to Marissa, who is a nurse! We need you guys, and we thank you!

^Such pretty green details.





^ What a beautiful bride.


^First look love.




Love this shot I got of Mandy shooting :D




^ Ceremony details and moments.



^ Marissa had two dresses! She won one days after she purchased hers, which was nonrefundable!


Golden hour time!

The only "under the veil" shot I've gotten that I've ever liked ;)



Glowing!




OMG!!!! :D



A little love for another pair of newlyweds ;)

A troupe of new last names for 2020.







Love, sweet love :D
My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.