Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Kim - Maternity (Grand Rapids Maternity Photographer)

February 20, 2023




Meet Kim, a beautiful Mama-to-be, expecting her first little one very soon! I met her about a year ago on one of the most amazing trips of my life. It's great to get to share such a wonderful experience with exceptional women, and I'm so glad I got to know her, even if just a little bit. Since the trip, she and her husband found out they were pregnant and I couldn't be more excited for her! 

We stayed in touch just a bit over Facebook and she saw that I had time for a mini session at the beautiful Venue3Two a couple weeks back and she jumped on it to get a couple glamorous maternity shots before baby comes. Perfect!

Kim is an amazing yoga instructor and we even through couple of poses in at the end of her session. I can't wait to find out if Baby S is a boy or a girl when he or she arrives in just over a month. Congrats to your family, Kim, I'm so very happy for you!



Feeling fabulous!



All mamas deserve to sparkle!





Perfection!



Just a touch of that golden light!


Yoga mama.


My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.