Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Mitch & Jayme: Engaged! (Grand Rapids Wedding Photographer)

May 9, 2023




Mitch and Jayme are getting married in just a few short months and I am so glad I was finally able to meet them in person! Turns out, I actually did a wedding that Mitch was a groomsman over 10 years ago, so he is a familiar face. It was wonderful getting a chance to chat with Jayme as well, and FINALLY get their session done! It took us a few reschedules and a lot of work but hooray, we got it done, and on such a beautiful day!

These two were a lot of fun, so friendly and kind. Their wedding is going to be full of love and I can't wait. Keep your eyes out for more of these two at the end of the summer!


So sparkley!



Gimme that sunshine!






You two are TOO cute!





A perfect ending!

My photo
Capturing moments, creating memories.